Monday, March 22, 2010

"Wii Love to Play"

For Christmas in 2008, my family had gotten a Nintendo Wii Game system. I have never really been a big video gamer, but this system, I do enjoy. When I was younger, we had a few different game systems. Our very first one was the Nintendo Game-Cube. A square box system that inserts a compact disk on the top. This was great and a lot of fun and after a little while of owning the game-cube, my parents bought us wireless paddles for it. It was awesome not having to sit right in front of the TV to play any on the game-cube. A few years later, we were given a PS2 (Play Station 2), but they controllers we had for it were connected by cords; although, we made do. The game-cube and the PS2 were both great Christmas presents, but nothing I, myself, spent a lot of time with. In 2008, my family bought us the Wii system and this is the best fun I have ever had with video games (again, I wasn't a big gamer). The system is so much fun to use, and as shown in the commercials, it is a great for family game nights and to use with your friends. The entire system is wireless and the whole idea of it is very efficient. The Nintendo Wii is the most active you can get while playing video games. I have heard they have actually put them in nursing homes to help the elderly people become more active. Video game systems have come a long way since they were first on the market. Any new system that comes out is now wireless and even internet accessible, making it possible to verse friends and other people online. This is Pelkey Jenson Gray, and that is what's on my mind.

2 comments:

  1. My father (who's age i won't mention, although he was even too old to be interested in the atari systems) recieved a wii for Christmas last year, and he also loves it! Usually, he would have been found watching the history and discovery channels, now he is hunting in Alaska, Siberia, and Africa for big game, or he is trying to beat Mario and luigi in Mariocart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wii is fun, I have to admit...we got a PS3 for Christmas, though, and I'm totally sold because we can stream movies from Netflix. Sorry Wii!

    ReplyDelete